Finding the right candidate is not as simple as it sounds. Figuring out recruiting sources and monitoring key recruiting statistics is critical to understanding the entire process's progress.
83% of surveyed recruiters had trouble recruiting suitable candidates during the 12 months of 2019. 78% of companies using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) say technology makes hiring easier. Therefore, managing the entire recruiting process with an ATS increasingly represents a technological must necessary to track the activities' progress and properly evaluate their ROI.
The Source of Hire is a recruiting metric that helps you understand from which sources the hired candidates come and how to improve your recruiting strategy by identifying the most effective ones.
Within the In-recruiting Source of Hire you will find:
- the benefits of Source of Hire;
- the Source of Hire monitored channels;
- a data overview of the labour market and recruiting;
- the best overall sources of employment;
- the best sites/job boards for hired candidates;
- an overview of the essential HR Analytics.
Looking for an Applicant Tracking System?
Start finding out the main features and best new releases.